Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Wales > England 23:09 - Jun 12 with 2637 viewssomersetsimon

Don't know if this is corrrect, but I saw a comment on Twitter saying that, if England didn't win on Sunday, Wales would go above them in the FIFA world rankings. Can anyone confirm this?
Wales > England on 23:13 - Jun 12 with 2598 viewsKennedy

True

Just call me JFK

Wales > England on 23:15 - Jun 12 with 2578 viewsJackFish

True. We'll have 1055 points, they can only get more than that with a win.
Wales > England on 23:19 - Jun 12 with 2541 viewsPozuelosSideys

More importantly, puts us in the top seeds pool for the World Cup qualifiers with the draw next month..

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

Wales > England on 23:33 - Jun 12 with 2443 viewsDull1Thomas

Wales > England on 23:19 - Jun 12 by PozuelosSideys

More importantly, puts us in the top seeds pool for the World Cup qualifiers with the draw next month..

Absolutely and comes at exactly the right time.

Poll: Should Huw Jenkins step down?

Wales > England on 01:23 - Jun 13 with 2237 viewsswans11

First team to go from bottom pot to top pot between 2 world cup qualifying campaigns. It's almost unbelievable Wales will be top seed in the group and in with a chance of qualifying.
Wales > England on 03:27 - Jun 13 with 2149 viewsJBT95

C'mon Slovenia!
Wales > England on 04:56 - Jun 13 with 2115 viewsSwansNZ

A strong Swans = a strong Wales

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

Wales > England on 05:38 - Jun 13 with 2094 viewsJethroJack

Wales > England on 04:56 - Jun 13 by SwansNZ

A strong Swans = a strong Wales

The 3 Jacks who played last night were magnificent (as were every other player).
Tayls' tackle near the end just in front of us was bone crunching.
Ash was faultless.
Jazz was brilliant, did a job (again) on Hazard.
Every tackle & save was cheered like a second goal.
Fans belted out the National Anthem during the game.
Fantastic
[Post edited 13 Jun 2015 9:25]
Login to get fewer ads

Wales > England on 06:32 - Jun 13 with 2059 viewsjack247

Wales > England on 23:19 - Jun 12 by PozuelosSideys

Not complaining in any way, but that is absolutely mental. As things stand (if I understand it right) France are in pot 2 and Spain and Italy are yet to be confirmed! I can't believe FIFA get so much grief
Wales > England on 08:13 - Jun 13 with 1942 viewsbuilthjack

Wales > England on 06:32 - Jun 13 by jack247

Not complaining in any way, but that is absolutely mental. As things stand (if I understand it right) France are in pot 2 and Spain and Italy are yet to be confirmed! I can't believe FIFA get so much grief

Sepp has sorted it

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Wales > England on 10:12 - Jun 13 with 1699 viewsJackB4stard

Wales > England on 23:15 - Jun 12 by JackFish

True. We'll have 1055 points, they can only get more than that with a win.

Reckons we'll be on 1155 points on the FIFA rankings site, good enough for 10th in the world in the current rankings. England will be on 1157 with a win, draw or lose and we go above them
[Post edited 13 Jun 2015 10:13]
Wales > England on 14:11 - Jun 13 with 1466 viewsGixerJack

Wales > England on 08:13 - Jun 13 by builthjack

Sepp has sorted it

Was it instead of a loan following the drugged up Russian team or was it something more sinister?
Wales > England on 14:45 - Jun 13 with 1385 viewsbrightonjack

Good as last night was, and not wanting to complain or anything, but Ash was not faultless. He could very easily have given away a penalty. I have no idea why it wasn't given as it was pretty obvious IMO.
Wales > England on 15:34 - Jun 13 with 1309 viewssully49

It's retribution for the numerous times we've been on the other side of the refereeing decisions.

Poll: Is there any way for Lee Trundle to play in this squad?

Wales > England on 16:01 - Jun 13 with 1249 viewsmonmouth

Wales > England on 14:45 - Jun 13 by brightonjack

Good as last night was, and not wanting to complain or anything, but Ash was not faultless. He could very easily have given away a penalty. I have no idea why it wasn't given as it was pretty obvious IMO.

Ash is invisible to referees in the area. It's one of his best attributes. That and killing Van Pussy, obviously.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Wales > England on 16:20 - Jun 13 with 1166 viewslibertyx

Definite penalty, one thing about Hazard he doesn't make a big deal about it when fouled. Lots of players would have lain there as if they been pole-axed.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024